Friday, June 6, 2008

Reviews


This is about as New York we could get!

Can you believe Hill's is with child?
Last night was the night. I met up with the girls at Salt Creek around 6 pm. The bar was so packed with business people and such drinking and watching the Lakers (unfortunately loose) and the Celtics. To my dismay, I thought I would see a bunch of gals having their martinis and going to the see Sex, but no. Lindsday met up with us, but didn't end up going to see the movie (she wanted to watch the game). My thoughts on the movie? If anyone cares, eeeh...Let me start by saying, it was overall a good movie. Great fashion, great hair, funny moments etc. It really wasn't anything like the actual show, it was almost corny? I still loved it, I am actually considering buying the matching sequence robes Smith and Samantha wore on New Years, for Billy and myself? Thoughts? I just love sitting next to Sara during movies. I feel like were the sista's talking, at a very low pitch, and commenting throughout the whole movie. Charlotte's little adopted mandarin child really really killed me. Is it wrong to detest a child? The only good thing about that kid was her cupcake Judith Leiber purse, that was it. SPOILER ALERT..It was really Lily's fault that Big couldn't get out of the limo. If that little beotch would have just handed Carrie's cell to her, we would have had a perfect wedding, no? I digress, overall liked the movie, it gives me hope. If Big & Carrie can make it after 10 years together, so can Billy and I! Hint to Billy if you are reading this...Big proposed to Carrie by putting on a fabulous Manolo Blahnik on her foot...hint hint hint, that's all I need!

Love the bag, hope ya win!

1 comment:

We are the Harty's said...

We hate Lilly. Heart you in a major way.