Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I mean please...

How cute is this little muffin? There has been many adorable moments caught of this little munchkin, however this particular one has to be one of my favs! This is my honorary niece Lola Kate Peterson. She is the funniest little thing I have ever met. We just spent some time with her last week, and she truly had us cracking up. Lola was crawling all over the place even with 3 dogs at her side. Her facial expressions are the very best, she is like a little person. Uncle Bubba and Lola were the cutest. I think they bonded so well because Uncle Bubba is almost like a "Big Baby".She looks a lot like her dad, but seems to have a personality a lot like her mom. Once her mom & dad put her to bed, we all seemed to return back to childhood. We had a smoke out (literally) with the Petersons Fire Pit. We made smores, and made fun of Billy, he looked like a perverted old man sitting in the chair passing out the smores. Jen and I had to run away in fright, only because Thatch ate a dog poop flavored smores. The laughs and childhood did not end there. After a lot of peer pressure, I was forced to play with the Peterson's new WE bowling and tennis games. It was quite fun, and a slight workout as well. The best part of the whole evening was watching Thatch create Billy's and my characters. Every time I am around the Petersons I always leave with a sore stomach from laughing so hard, but this one takes the cake. I could not even breath. We all know how competitive Thatcher is, but even with our little characters on a video game, not to mention the actual game itself. I basically looked like a Giant, punk, chola beast, hence my characters name Beast. But, poor Billy. Thatcher really made him perversely grotesque. After many rounds of bowling, Jen pretty much kicked all of our asses, I came in second (with the help of Jen and Bubba), Bubba came in 3rd, and Thatch, I think last. The end of the evening eventually came, of course to our dismay. We left the Petersons, funny enough Jen was still arguing with Thatch on why he made my character so ugly.

1 comment:

We are the Harty's said...

So jealous! I wish I could have been there!