Sunday, June 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GENEY!








Happy birthday my megy pie! I have known Megan for about 12 years now. She has always been such a good and thoughtful friend. A lot of you wonder how and why we always call eachother Gene. Gene orignates from bacf in the day when Mia and Meg lived in Santa Barbara. Being that I would visit them, pretty much every weekend one weekend I went up there with Ben. We had all gone out the night before and was watching Days of Our Lives (daytime tv is the best)...why we were watching Days, who knows, but Hope had an altar ego whose name was Gina aka Evil Gina. We thought, you really don't meet a lot of Gina's now adays, so the Gina/Gene crew began, and has never gone away. Meg is the absolute best. She is so creative BEYOND, stylish, witty, talented, such a great friend and is one of my style idols! I love you geney pie...Happy Birthday to you!

3 comments:

hub of the house said...

aaaawwwwwwwww!!! thanks gene! - way to set the record straight! xoxooxoxoxox soooo sweeeetttt!!!!

Janie Taylor said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO SWEET! LOVE YOUR BLOG! ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SMOG SHOPPE AND HEARING ABOUT THE WEDDING PLANS! FIRSTNAMEJANE,BLOGSPOT,COM

hub of the house said...

that last pic with me & thatch is sick sick sick. thank you for listening.