Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gene Taylor


This is my friend Megan aka Gene. She is the reason why I entered this crazy world called blogging. Megan and I were introduced through our mutual friend Mia (aka Meme). We have probably known each other for almost 10years?(maybe more) She has always tried to get me out of my Manhattan Beach Bubble even though I never wanted to leave. She is a true friend, always makes me laugh, and is one of my style icons. Thanks to Megan she is getting me out of my tech challenged bubble and bringing me into this century......Please Meg, you will have to help me with this blog stuff, I someday want my blog to be as fabulous as yours!

4 comments:

hub of the house said...

I am THRILLED you are now a hard core blogger. You won't be let down! Thank you kindly for the tribute- please recite @ my funeral as well...

hub of the house said...

gene- you need to add all of us to your "blogroll"...

LA DOG CO said...

she really sucks people into this blog thing doesn't she????? Hi Lauren, It's meg's friend Hillary!

hub of the house said...

blog again!!!